By dragging from start to end one day, you can make a booking. You can also add a booking by double clicking on a day, or click with the right mouse button and choose ' add booking'.
A screen will appear where you can capture data.
- Project: The project of the booking.
- Activity: The activity for this the booking.
- Type: Extra indication of the entry. Values can be changed in Field lists.
- Location: Office address of the customer (can be filled in Clients and can be changed).
- Date of the booking
- Time: Start time, end time and number of hours.
- Break: Number of break time hours. Default values to be set in System settings
- Travel: Number of travel time hours.
- Status: Status indication, Hard. The use of this option is free, just use it when necessary. Hard bookings are indicated with a lock icon.
- Color: Booking will be displayed (if set via Settings, view bookings) in the chosen color.
- Repeating booking: A repeating booking appears with stripes.
- Description & Notes: Free text fields for additional information.
- Note Entry: By checking this option, the booking will be shown as a note (Yellow booking) and it will not influence the utilisation of the resource or the budgeted number of project hours. This booking is only visible in the planning board.
- Resource: You can assign resources to a request by adding them. You can do this by using the Plus icon. You can remove resources from the list using the Trashcan icon.
- Request: Enter the specific requirements for the open request.
- Documents: Documents can be uploaded in bookings, tab 'Documents. Users can open these Documents in the Planning Board or in the mobile app.
Bookings can be repeated in a pattern:
- Daily: The booking is repeated every day until the chosen date. With every x days, you can set an interval.
- Weekly: The booking is made every week on the indicated day(s) repeated until the chosen date. With every x weeks, you can set an interval.
- Monthly: The booking is repeated every month until the chosen date. With every x months you can set an interval. With the option on each, you can repeat the booking on a specific day (e.g. every Monday in the first week of the month)
- Justify with end date: The booking will be booked on the available hours of the resource and workable hours in the selected time period.
- Justify hours: the booking will be booked on the available hours of the resource. Number of hours can be filled manually or by clicking on the calculator icon. Hours can be calculated based on Planned, actual or progress hours.
Note that depending on the system parameters settings it is possible to make bookings on hours/days where no hours are available.
Legend entry details
- Save booking: Save the (modified) booking
- Remove resources: Remove resources from a booking. The booking will become a open request.
- Delete the booking
- Copy the booking
- Edit multiple bookings
- Send reminder: Send a reminder email to the resources on this booking (set-up templates in
- Send confirmation: Send an e-mail confirmation of this booking to the contact person of the project
(set-up templates in System settings)
- Add progress: Add progress for the project and activity