You can find Purchase Invoices in the menu Masters, Projects > Tab Purchase invoices.
Besides hours and costs, purchase invoices can be recorded.
Add purchase invoices
After selecting the desired project using the Filter button you can start entering the purchase invoices. Changes to existing rules are saved directly.
For recording a purchase invoice, the following fields are available:
- Invoice Date: The date of the purchase invoice.
- Invoice Number: The (unique) number of the invoice.
- Invoice Amount: The amount of the purchase invoice.
- Cost: This is the link to the application Project - Costs. This list shows the created cost rules. Based on this choice the fields Activity, Type and Charge will be filled.
- Type: The type of cost of the purchase invoice.
- Charge: The possible shown values are Non-Chargeable, Fixed Price and Costing. If the option Costing is selected, the fields Date and Amount are available.
- Date: The date by when the rule should be included in the billing process.
- Amount: The amount required by tax, if not filled, the invoice amount will be used in the billing process.