This is an overview of all modified features in this release. For details we refer to "Help" which is available in each application.
- Planning Board BETA has been renamed to Planning Board.
- The old Planning Board has been renamed Planning Board Classic.
- In the day view you can now adjust the start and end time by dragging the entry.
- Display of overlapping entries in the day view has been improved.
- You can now create entries past midnight with a single entry.
- The date of an entry can now also be adjusted with a date picker.
- In the month view you can now create an unlimited number of hours per week, regardless of available hours.
- In the list boxes to search for projects and resources you can use an autofilter.
- In searching for projects and resources all data is preloaded.
- The tab for open resource requests has been integrated with the filter options.
- Filter options for open resource requests have been added.
- A new notification has been added for expired knowledge.
- A new label has been added for displaying entries: Project and Breakdown.
- It is now possible to print the Resource and Project Board to Excel.
- Documents can linked to an entry (also available soon in the mobile app).
- Possibility to reopen tasks.
- More data of tasks is shown in the list view.
- In addition to the column order the set column width is now also saved.
- Display of the master data has been improved with horizontal grid lines.
- Selecting projects in the Project Planning board has been improved with the search project tab.
- An extra button allows you to navigate directly to the start of a project planning.
- Slave mode, which lets the data from one board (the "slave") automatically follow the data from the other board.
System Parameters + Planning Board
- Option to activate Note entries. Available in the Planning Board.
- Note entries are not taken into account with respect to the Utilization feature.
- A Note entry is identified by its yellow color and the grey triangle in the top left corner.
- Option to activate and manage Alerts in the Planning Board.
- Alerts generate notifications when a resource is overbooked according to the set up rules.
- The most frequent used applications can be found directly within the menu items.
- The least used applications can be found under "More".
- More data is displayed with respect to the open tasks.
- It is possible to add your own hyperlink in the menu. To enable this please contact the Support Desk.
- Ability to add tasks to a document.
- Ability to specify an end date for skills, which can be used for notifications in the Planning Board.
- The names of resource types have been changed to "User" and "Other Resources".