You can find Calendar in the menu Applications. Click here to go to this Application.
With this application you can create and modify resource bookings and requests in a traditional calendar view. Alternatively you can use the Planning Board to drag and drop entries between resources and projects.
After starting the application the calendar will display the current week and the active resource. The right sidebar with the Resources tab will not be available if a user has no access right to other resources. The same applies to the Projects tab.
- Bookings are displayed in the color of the resource
- Bookings with the status Hard are displayed in a bold font
- A green checkmark indicates the status Approved
- Grey bookings originate from the Bank Holidays
- The white area marks the default working time of the selected resource
- Bookings with an Arrow icon relate to a Resource Request
- An open resource request is indicated with a red square
- An assigned resource request is indicated with a green square
- Multiple resources and projects can be selected and shown by using the CTRL key
- You can filter by department and position in the Resources tab
- Resources and projects in the right sidebar that are displayed in a regular font can only be viewed
You can adjust the list with resources and projects with the Filter button. A search feature will appear that enables you to find resources and projects in several ways.
Creating a booking
To create a resource booking select the Resources tab and select the resource. Double click on a date or drag the time interval. A pop-up screen will appear in which you can select the project, activity and enter other relevant data. For more details check out Resource Booking. It is also possible to create a booking for multiple resources at the same time by selecting multiple resources with the CTRL key.
To create a resource request select the Projects tab and select the project. Double click on a date or drag the time interval. A pop-up screen will appear in which you can select the activity and enter other relevant data. Resources can be added by selecting the Resources tab in the pop-up screen and selecting the resources. For more details check out Resource Request.
In addition to the graphical display all entries can also be displayed in a list view by clicking the List button. The list view enables you to:
- Sort by column
- Filtered by project, resource or period
- Multi select using the CTRL button
- Reschedule entries with the Reschedule button
- Delete entries
- Recover deleted entries
- Send Reminder email to resources
- Send Confirmation email to clients
You can Print and email planning details by clicking the Print button.
Click on the iCalendar option at the left bottom of the page to see the url of the selected resource or project. This link can be used in your favorite calendar system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook). For more details on how to set this up check out iCalendar - Calendar Integration.
- List View
- Back to Calendar
- Export Excel
- Set Date
- Refresh Resources/Projects
- iCalendar link
- Add Resources
- Add Project
- All resources/projects
- Search Resources/Projects