Planning Approval can be found in the menu under Applications.. Click here to go to this Application.
With this application resource bookings can be authorized.
After opening the application, the bookings which the active user should approve are presented. Only bookings for projects with an activated option Planning Approval are visible.
- If an booking is selected in the list the details of the booking are displayed at the bottom.
- Approval of a booking goes by clicking the Authorize button. After authorizing, the booking disappears from the list.
- Approved bookings can be displayed by selecting the checkbox Show authorized bookings.
Show approved bookings
- Approved bookings can be reopened by clicking the button Reopen of the list authorized bookings
- Through the filter options the projects and resources you want to see can be filtered.
- The date fields allow you to make a selection from the shown bookings.
- For each project it can be set if bookings on the project must be authorized.
- Approved bookings in the Calendar are recognized by the green check mark. The Planning Board approved bookings are recognized by a line under the text of the booking.
- In the application System settings you can choose the approval settings for bookings and/or request bookings. This can be overridden for each project.
- The resource responsible for approving these bookings can be set in the field Resource managers on a Department.