In applications Projects, Resources, or Clients, files can be uploaded and linked. You can organise the uploaded files by grouping them in folders.
The files are stored on Timewax servers. To view or edit a file you download it by clicking the file's hyperlink.
There has to be at least one folder before you can add files.
Legend and functions
- Button Add folder - To add, create a new folder. Enter the folder name and click Add folder.
- - Edit folder - To edit or delete a folder.
- Delete folder - The function delete folder is available in Edit folder.
- - Add file - To upload, add new files in the selected folder.
- Download file - The option is available when clicking the file name hyperlink.
- Delete file - The option is available when clicking the file name hyperlink.
- - File. Icon for each uploaded file.
- File name hyperlink - To view a file preview and access functions delete and download file.