Utilization can be found in the menu under Information. Click here to go to this Application.
With Utilization it's possible to get an actual insight based on planning or in combination with the recorded hours. Analyzable to departments, functions, projects, customers and resources. You can easily identify under and overcrowding by defining colors for upper and lower limits set.
- The screen displays the available hours per organizational unit. It is also possible to check availability by position, by resource, by project or company.
- When the required resources are found they can be selected by clicking on the OK button.
- From the home screen it's possible to zoom in. Click on the desired icon on the line for the organizational unit or apply the filter options in the right corner.
- With the Show button you can choose how the screen should be divided.
- Productivity: The total of all entries exclusive requests
- Productivity + Request : The total of all entries and all requests in a separate display
- Total: The total of all entries including requests
- Hard + Soft: The total of all entries exclusive requests in a separate view
- Hard + Soft + Requests: Total of all entries including requests in a separate view
- By the option Use actual hours is indicated on which date the hours should be shown based on approved actual hours (application Time Sheets).
- By Unit the availability can be shown in a number of ways:
- Booked: Number of booked hours in the period
- Available: Number of hours available
- Utilization in%: Percentage of available hours (vs. # Available. # Booked)
- Workable: Total number of available hours
- When presenting the available hours and the utilization rate, it is possible to add a visual indication. Based on the settings in the application System settings (section Resource Management) can specify the colors to be displayed.
- View of the availability from different dimensions is via the Dimension drop-down list:
- Organizational unit: On the basis of the organizational unit of the resource. It's possible to drill down to all present dimensions.
- Companies: Display based on a project linked customer (company). It's possible to drill down to project and resource.
- Projects: Display of numbers per project. It's possible to drill down to resource.
- Positions: Display based on the function of the resource. It's possible to drill down to resource.
- Resources: Diplay of numbers per resource. By clicking the Filter resource button the list can be filtered.
- When the dimension is "Resources" the Details bookings button comes available. Then it's possible to drill down to the underlying details per project or customer.
- With the display option Project type you can select the projects by type:
- All projects
- Billable projects: All changes for billable projects (Chargeable option on, application Projects)
- Non billable projects: All changes for non-billable projects (Chargeable option on, application Projects)
- Billable activities: All changes to projects with activities with the calculation option Costing or Fixed price (application Project-Activities)
- Non billable activities: All changes to projects with activities with the calculation option Not billable (application Project-Activities)
- To adjust the displayed period and unit you have to select the Date range - until and the list View. Tip:
- Click on the text "All" to return to the initial view.
- Other Requests
- Filter Projects
- All Projects
- Filter resources
- All resources
- Export Excel
- Hide Filters
- Organisational Units