Masters > System Settings is used to manage and set system-wide settings valid for all users
1. Login settings - Password policy settings like length, login attempts and reuse of passwords
- Change password at first login - should the password be changed after first login
- Days password will be valid - how many days the password is valid
- Warning period new password - numbers of days for reminder message
- Minimum length of password - number of characters
- Force strong password - forces users to create a password with a minimum length of 8 (Or more as set by enforcing Minimum length of password) characters and containing at least one lowercase, one uppercase, one numeric and one special character
- Reuse password - defines if the old password can be reused
- Reuse after - number of other passwords before reuse is allowed
- Limit login attempts - To limit the attempts of incorrect logins
- Number of incorrect logins - the number of incorrect logins before the user is blocked
- Email login from other Ip address - send an alert email if there was a login from an other Ip address
2. Planning settings - Settings like default start time, working hours and utilization limits
- Default start time - default start time for request bookings and project bookings.
- Default working hours - default working hours for request bookings and project bookings.
- Enter break time - It is possible the break time on an entry.
- Default break time - Default duration of a break in which time frame.
- Enter travel time - It is possible the register travel time on an entry.
- Use note entries - Use this option to make it possible to make note bookings in the Planning board. Note bookings are only visible in the planning board.
- Approve resource bookings - defines approval of calendar entries/ bookings
- Approve requests - possibility to approve resource request bookings.
- Allow conflicts resource bookings - Allows to plan more hours than available when you add repeating entries.
- Use lower limit utilization - defines a limit in the application Utilization
- Lower limit percentage until - defines the percentage for the lower limit
- Lower limit color - defines the color for values below the limit
- Use upper limit in workload - defines a limit in the application Utilization
- Upper limit percentage - defines the percentage for the upper limit
- Upper limit color - defines the color of all values above the limit
- Color between upper and lower limits - defines the color of all values between the upper and lower limit
3. Other settings - Auto numbering and code settings
- Client code unique - ensures that duplicate values cannot occur
- Project code unique - ensures that duplicate values cannot occur
- Always Authorize Resources - Once a resource is booked on a project, he is directly authorized to use ALL the project breakdowns in Time sheets. Otherwise, only the breakdown to which the resource is booked or is authorized.
- No. of decimals for rates - to set the number of decimals used to save and calculatie rates
OAuth (Open Authorization) is an open standard for authorization, commonly used as a way for Internet users to log into third party websites. Users can access private data without their username and password.