Tasks is an overview of all tasks. Tasks can be found on the top menu (bell-icon) and can be opened from all applications.
Tasks can be added:
- In the menu bar at the top. (bell-icon)
- Planning board - In the application Planning board it's possible to create manually a task or to add a task after a conflict has appeared.
The following fields are available:
- Name - Description of the task.
- Assigned to - Existing resource. In case the resource has activated the option a notification email wil be send.
- Due date - Due tasks get an orange color in the task list.
- Type - Mandatory, values can be changed in the application Field lists.
- Priority - Mandatory, default value is 'Medium'.
- Client - From the client master.
- Project - In case the client is filled only the projects for this client are available.
- Breakdowns - Breakdowns of the selected project.
Overview open tasks
In the top menu just click on the tast icon to open the task list. By default the list of open tasks is visible. Use 'Close tasks' to close the application.
Use settings on the top right to define in which cases an email must be send with a notification.
The task view can be adjusted by dragging the columns or by sorting the data by clicking on the column headers. Click on the arrow icon on a header to see other options.
Bij default the open tasks are visible. Use the option 'Add view' to add your own view. Use 'Edit view' to edit your views.
- Assigned to
- Added by
- Added by me
- Due date
System views cannot be edited.
use Search tasks to search a specific task.