After logging in the startpage will be opened. Users can customize their startpage to a dashboard with up to six widgets. Each widget can be set to show the information most relevant to the User.
The menu bar (top left) gives access to all applications the User is allowed to enter. The options at the top right control personal settings, tasks and support.
The Startpage has 3 sections
1. Menu: Applicaties, Information and Masters
- Tab General (languages NL/ENG/DE)
- Tab Startup of applications
- Tab Alerts
- Tab Tasks (mail notifications)
- Tab Office 365 (optional tab: User's login)
3. Widgets: Customize your startpage Define your Startpage
Top left you will find all features:
- Applications - Planning, time sheets, invoicing etc.
- Information - Output and reporting options
- Masters - For set-up and maintenance of your environment
Refresh: Refresh the whole page
Tasks: Task assigned to the active user
Search: Search projects, clients or resources and open them in the desired application (use your right mouse button)
Settings: Choose a Language; English, German or Dutch. Choose which application should open directly after login and define for which action an allert email should be send.
Support: Search the knowledge base or submit a request
Help: Go to the support site
Use widgets to define your own startpage. Click on configure to change an existing widget or replace this widget. Click on the grey 'Plus' to add widgets.