In this update some changes for Planning Board, Calendar and Quotes
- You can copy bookings again by using the ctrl function. Yes!
- You can now delete your views while using the list view.
- We aligned the bookings under the correct date again.
- After scrolling in the planning board we jumped back to start after adding/editing an booking.
- You can now use the " symbol in your projectname.
- Weekends are now better visible thanks to the shading.
- You can also add bookings by dubbel clicking instead of dragging a timeframe.
- The quote name was editable, even when "name editable" was turned off. This is fixed.
- We scrolled automatically to the top of your quote, frustrating, but solved!
- Out greyed (inactive) products are now better visible thanks to better contrast.
- After copying a quote, we copied the old installments as well. The installments are now editable again.
- After reopening, adding and finalizing your quote, we added an extra breakdown. This is now solved.
- Fixed price products sometimes showed up more times on your quote. Good for the revenue, but fixed this issue anyway.