In this release we focused on the planning board. No major changes, but a couple of small ones to make working with the planning board a lot smoother.
We are busy adding new features in the Planning Board. In this release we are able to add these new options:
- We have a new justify option: Resource A needs to work 16 hours a week on an activity until a specific date.
- Want to turn a stand-alone booking into a repeated booking, go ahead! No more need to start make a booking from scratch. Ideal for activities that take longer than you thought.
- In the old planning board we showed the skills of a resources when hovering on someones name. This is now added.
- Something we missed in the booking labels: We can now show the "type" field.
- In the list view we can see who deleted the booking and when the booking was deleted.
Based on your feedback we made some improvements:
- After the update of 28th March we where able to copy with the ctrl (or command) button. However we made a double booking, now we make one booking, just like we did before.
- Did you apply a filter to your view? We will remember the filter, even when you do a refresh.
- Hovering over a booking with your mouse? We show the location in the pop-up window.
- In the list view we didn't remember the column width. A bit frustrating, but it's solved.
- Once you changed your timescale, we didn't keep the added projects and resources to your view, but we do now!
- From now on, we show weeknumbers in the pick list calendars.
- Did you make one of the boards higher? We will remember your preference.
Small improvements to make our Planning Board even better!
- The label project code showed an extra accolade, but not anymore.
- What's in the name: System views is now called Shared views.
- We had some spelling errors in the German version, but not anymore.